- Any HM product suspected of being defective must be returned via prepaid freight for inspection. If it is found to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be replaced at no charge, including freight.
- Any non-HM product suspected of being defective must be returned via prepaid freight for inspection. Replacement of these products will be based upon the manufacturers return policy.
- Please call HM for a returned goods authorization number before returning any part for credit, exchange or refund.
- Custom orders are not returnable. ANY SUSPENSION SYSTEM WE SELL IS CONSIDERED CUSTOM ORDER AND IS HAND CRAFTED. HM CAD DESIGNED AND INSTALLED AND TESTED EVERY KIT BEFORE WE SELL SO FITMENT IS GUARANTEED. There are no returns or refunds on any part that has been altered or changed in any way.
Shipping and Back Orders
- Most orders are shipped the same week they are placed, with the exception of custom orders and out of stock merchandise.
- HM reserves the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order).
- You will be notified of any delay or back order, including the expected delivery date. We try to avoid back orders; however, it does occur and your patience is greatly appreciated.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express card orders are accepted.
- PAYPAL ACCEPTED
Any shipment that is refused without authorization will be subject to a freight charge back and handling fees.
Due to material and manufacturing fluctuations, prices are subject to change without notice. RAW GOODS WE USE (I.E. METAL, ETC) FLUCTUATE WITH CURRENT MARKET VALUE.
HM Racing Design Incorporated (HM) warrants any automobile components it sells will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for either sixty days from the date of invoicing, or until installation, whichever period of time is shortest. The duration of any implied warranties is limited to the duration of this warranty. Any product suspected of being defective within the warranty period must be returned freight prepaid for inspection. If a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be replaced at no charge including freight. In all events, HM liabilities shall be limited to replacing any allegedly defective part. HM shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages caused as a result of any defect. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND ALL OTHER PERSONS AS WELL. Further warranty limitations and exclusions: 1) Improper installation. 2) Modification or alteration. 3) Cases of misuse or intentional damage. 4) In any case where the part or component has been damaged as a result of an accident or as a result of use beyond its normal useful life. To the extent that warranty exclusions are not permitted under some state laws, the said limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.