- Available in 2wd and 4wd please specify when ordering,
- Uo to 16" of usable wheel travel in 4wd.
- COMPLETLY TIG WELDED ONLY
- RACE READY FRONT END
- HAND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA
- +2" 4130 BOXED LOWER CONTROL ARMS WITH 1" BEARINGS ON FRAME PIVOTS
- +2" 4130 BOXED UPPER CONTROL ARMS WITH 7/8 BEARINGS ON FRAME PIVOTS
- 4130 CUSTOM SPINDLE(BILLET AND PLATE CONSTRUCTION)
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM TIERODS WITH HIEMS
- MASSIVE 1.5 SPHERICAL BEARINGS ON SPINDLE PIVOTS
- MIL-SPEC BEARINGS AND STAINLESS SPACERS INCLUDED
- CUSTOM UPPER A-ARM MOUNTS INCLUDED WITH SHOCK MOUNT AND CROSSOVER BAR
- HIGH STRENGTH GRADE 9 HARDWARE INCLUDED
- 300m AXLES NOW INCLUDED
- LIMIT STRAPS INCLUDED
- IWE ELIMINATOR INCLUDED
- STEERING CLEVIS INCLUDED
Comes with our proprietarty Front Shock Package
- 2.5" FRONT COILOVERS, CUSTOM MADE BY KING FOR HM
- 3.5 KING BYPASS CUSTOM MADE FOR HM
- 2.5" Bumps Stops
Comes with our custom Chromoly Bed Cage setup:
- Custom Bed Cage built to have your spare tires laying flat behind the axle or upright at the front of the bed.
- Comes with Custom ProEagle Jack mount (Small wheel)
- CO2 Tank mount
Rear Suspension setup:
- Your choice of King 3.5 or 4.0 RS16 and a pigy back reservoir (Finned or non Finned)
- Custom Weld-on Bump kit with King 2.5 cylinders
- Custom Shock Mounts
- Custom shackles (If required)
Custom Chromoly TT style 4" housing wider than stock to complete the stance
- Even Weller Third member with a 9" or 10" ring gear
- 4.11 or custom gearing (will require regearing the front if keeping 4WD)
- Spring Perches (Sprung over or under)
- Aftermarket Leaf Springs (ICON or Deaver based on the setup)
- Currie Floating Hubs (Requires Custom wheels with 3.7 bore - included in this build)
- Detroit Lockers (Lockers engage automatically)
- Retains your ABS and all OE functions
Wheels and Tires:
- Package comes with Custom Trail Ready True or simulated bead lock wheels with Black Powder Coated Center and Polished Rings as well as grade 8 hardware. Wheels are 17x8.5 0mm Offset and 3.70 bore to clear the floating hubs.
- Your Choice of 37" tires from Toyo Mt's, BFG KM3's or KO2's. (Package Price Will varey depending on your selection)
- Your Choice of either our Custom minimalist front and rear bumpers or
- ADD Frame Cut Pro front and rear bumpers (Requires modifications to the front bumper to clear the tires at Full Bump)
- Additional cost or credit may apply depending on your selection
- Custom Wiring Harness by LVJ Motorsports
- 7 Baja Designs Squadron Sports in the front (Configured per your reuest)
- GJ motorpsorts Third Brake Light kit with 3 S2 Sports (Configured per your request) The brake light kit comes with an NMO anteanna mount and reverse harness (Harnesses by LVJ Motorsports)
- Additonal Lighting can be added per your request. (Additional cost will apply)
- Addictive Desert Designs FMIC to clear the frame cut bumper. ADD FMIC is CARB Approved.
- Drop-in Air filter (The stock air box is very effective and protects your engine from outside elements on the trails)
- Custom made McNeil Racing front fenders in a +4/+2 size with custom cuts to clear the tires at full bump and articulation
- Custom made McNeil Racing Rear Bedsides in a +4/+2 size with custom cuts to clear the tires at full bump and articulation
- Painting the fenders is done at a third party location. We will make sure to link you with our recommended body shop. Cost for paint is your responsibility.
- Installation of the front fenders and bedsides is included in the price of this build.
Installation: This kit must be installed by HM Suspension at our shop[ in SoCal to ensure proper fitment, setup and clearences. Installation cost is included in the price.
*Additional Customization to your build can be offered at your request. Additional cost will apply.
** Lead time on this build is about 6-8 weeks depending on how fast you place your deposit so we can start ordering your parts and products required for the build. Most of the parts required are custom made for your specific truck and not an OTS product.
**75% or more deposit required before we can reserve your place in line.
We set out to Evolve the 2010-2018 Ford Raptor F150 we took all of our 21 years of F150 experience and latest CAD technology to design a race off road suspension system that is truly Race Ready. With a 9th overall for the season in Trophy Truck (bitd 2016), mission acomplished! So what does all that mean to you driving on the street and pre-running? It sets a level of reliability that no one else can claim. We wanted this trophy truck SUSPENSION System to be an offroad warrior, a true off road champion among wanna be's but still retain fantastic street manners. The First thing was fixing the limitations with the factory parts and thats where our racing suspension experience came into play. We modeled the 4130 parts into life and spent countless hours cycling to optimize geometry and limit bumpsteer. We know first hand that long travel trucks need frame help big time and adding more leverage to a stock frame is always a bad thing. Thats why We include 4130 overlays for all lower pivots and for the frame rails to improve the strength and durability of this system. Completely new 4130 constructed upper A-Arm pivots are included and incorporated into our shock hoop with crossover bar. This allows easier install and takes the guess work out of shock mounting locations. With this new off road racing system in place you can expect up to 18" of wheel travel in 4wd and can run up to a 4" bypass.
John Bowers and Sean Provost rely on HM RACING DESIGN for their Raptor Race trucks (BITD Trick Truck) that lets you know that this is one of the strongest off road suspension kits on the market...Period. With over 6000 race miles this off road suspension kit it can handle anything from pre-running baja to racing pro classes. When your ready to Evolve your Raptor you call HM, your Ford F150 experts.
*All sales on custom orders/kits are final. No refunds on deposits or cancellations. HM may choose to refund a portion of your deposit, limitation may apply.