Front-End Design & Suspension:
Custom spec race kit with the following:
- 3.0 coil overs (custom for truck) with finned reservoir
- 4.0 3 tube by-pass (custom for truck) with finned reservoir
- 2.5x2.5 King bump stop
Full tig welded arms and steering:
- Custom steering with Saginaw Race Steering box from PSS
- Custom billet 7075 steering rocker Arms
- Power steering cooler added
- Fully reinforced frame with full skids under truck to transmission
- Custom designed race hubs with 6 on 6.5 TT pattern
Front Travel: 19.5”
Rear-End Design & Suspension
- Full tube chassis rear that incorporates back into stock frame and reinforced,
- Custom 7075 billet aluminum trailing arms,
- 3.0 coil overs with custom ends and finned reservoir,
- 4.5 7 tube by-pass with custom ends and piggyback finned reservoir,
- 4” full Trophy Truck 4130 housing, full Evan Weller third member with 10” ring gear and 4.0 bearing carrier, jumbo 36 axles.
Rear Travel: 27"
Engine & Drivetrain
- Supercharged 5.0L ford aluminum v8 720hp can run on any octane
- Custom CBR radiator
- Large intercooler
- Custom designed HM 8rib pulley and 6 rib system
- Custom air intake
- Custom power steering pump by PSS
- Transmission is 10 speed Ford with electronic bump shifter.
- Custom 2-piece driveshaft
- Custom fuel cell 65 gallons usable with dual weld-on fuel pumps and Hydomats inside cell
- Fully caged 2” 4130 interior roll cage and continues through the whole truck,
- Full sued interior, custom leather wrapped modified dash with GPS sunk into dash on passenger side,
- Full custom PRP alpha race seats x3 with 5-point harness,
- Custom center console(aluminum) with charge-point and cup holders added,
- Switch Pros and full custom wiring included for fans, rear of truck, front lights, front aux lights, bump shifter, batteries and kill switch, and fire suppression.
- Front custom one piece with tilt,
- Rear bedsides custom with full Sheetmetal on chassis and mudguards,
- Rear jack assembly with skid plate,
- Stock taillights for a sleek sleeper look,
- 40” BFG Race tires x6 on innovate8 forged rims or Custom Trail Ready Bead Lock Wheels
- One solid color wrap included, other options available and additional charges will apply.
Please note the following:
- Truck is not included. This build is based on a 2019-2020 Ford F150 2WD with a 5.0L V8
- Custom/Dyno Tune is not included. You will receive the mild tune provided by Edlebrock.
- Suspension/Shock Tuning is not included.
- Payment must be secured upfront. We will place it in an escrow account and draw as the build progresses. We do not accept credit cards.
- These builds could take up to 18 months depending on product availability and customizations requested by the customer. Typical build time is about 8 to 13 months.
- Prices and terms are subject to change at any time. Prices start at $324,9999.00